In this week’s Angus VNR, Mark Allan, Director of Genetic Technology, Trans Ova Genetics, discusses the opportunity for producers to improve all-around genetics through new technologies. This video is a production of Certified Angus Beef and the American Angus Association.
- Trans Ova Genetics ANNOUNCES NEW IVF LAB FACILITY IN WISCONSIN
- Trans Ova Texas - New Facilities, Same Great Team!
- What You Need to Know About Embryo Exports
- Do You Know Where Your Embryos Are?
- In Vitro Fertilization & Embryo Transfer: A Comparison
- Improving Beef Genetics Through New Technologies
- Using GnRH to aid in heat detection
- OUR PLANET, OUR PEOPLE, OUR WORLD
- Managing recipient stress after pregnancy diagnosis